Innovating and supporting large-scale industrial programmes
Technologies, security, innovation, cost control and ever shorter lead-times are the major challenges for industrial IT systems. SITS Scientific, Technical, Industrial and on-board Engineering (STIE) offering provides engineering markets with intensive software products, real-time systems, on-board and supervision software, primarily for the aerospace, aviation, marine and nuclear industries, but also for all high-technology industries.
Why Sopra SITS?
With nearly 1,000 specialists, we support our customers from the upstream engineering phases to the development of critical-software systems, and ensure their maintenance in operational conditions (MOC) throughout their lifespan. This is enabled by business-line, functional and technological skills in:
- Simulation and testing means
- Supervision and remote operation
- On-board software and critical real-time systems
- Connected objects, electronics and signal processing
- Telecoms and on-board networks
These skills are supported by our specific expertise:
- Aerospace systems (energy, cockpit, flight control, positioning, altimetry, flight training and control centres)
- Air-traffic management and control
- Implementation of testing means
- Acoustic signature of naval ships
- Combat system, sonar and radar processing, neutronics and thermodynamics
- Scientific computing
- Operating safety (DO178, DO200, nuclear, etc.)
- Cyber security
A commitment to quality and safety:
- A strong culture of process industrialisation and project management
(ISO 9001 certification: 2000, CMMI, SITS Quality System)
- Partnership with the leading publishers: Esterel/SCADE, Telelogic/Synergy and DOORS, TNI/Reqtify, Mercury/Test Director, Matlab/Simulink, Qt, Ilog, CAST, etc.
- Premises holding accredited defence clearance with specialised optical-fibre links